- We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
- We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- CookiesCookies are small packets of information which are stored by your web browser. They are put on your web browser by the websites that you visit. If you wish to ensure that cookies are not used, please see below or visit our five top tips for further details on how to manage or disable these in your web browser privacy settings. Please be aware that disabling cookies will mean the control tool on the ‘your ad choices’ page will no longer function effectively, and may have an adverse effect on your overall browsing experience.
Please see below for a detailed description of the cookies used on this website. We don’t seek to collect your personal information and where we do, we strive to anonymise your personal information as soon as practicable.
You can find further information in regards to cookies and your browser: Google | Firefox | Windows | Safari